I’m getting married in a week and a half (am I losing my mind yet?!) and we need to get thank you gifts for our parents. We are trying to make it creative and sentimental but have obviously procrastinated a bit here.
I’ve looked high and low for great ideas and came up against a lot of similar items. What have you done?
Here are some of the more creative ideas that I have seen!
– Bottles of the couple’s favorite wine or favorite coffee roast
– A plant or graft that can be grown in memory of the couple
– An “experience”: A mini-vacation, dinner out, an excursion, etc.
– A full photo album of the wedding
– Donations in the names of the parents
I hope these suggestions help you! I also hope you don’t procrastinate on this very important part of the wedding experience.