Training for the Pan-Mass Challenge 190-mile ride has been underway!
- I have not yet purchased an actual road bike or helmet so no outside riding yet.
- I’ve realized it takes a lot of time to bike a long way
- I have been working at the gym and have also realized that, indeed, my butt will likely be the thing that hurts the most.
- I’ve biked 15 miles numerous times and comfortably but, as you can imagine, know I need to be biking longer distances.
- I am about 15% to my fundraising goal:
- You can donate at http://www2.pmc.org/profile/RH0183 to support the Pan-Mass Challenge, the Jimmy Fund and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute! This is a great and worthy cause and 100% of your donation goes to cancer research. If that’s not enough of an incentive, think of the tax break 😉
Goals for May:
- Begin moving my rides up by 5 miles a week – Next week bike 20 miles!
- Continue the hunt for a reasonably priced road bike (ha!) and pray that I find a good one
- Research how to transport a bike via the plane
Thank you for your support of my ride either financially or in prayer! Your support will make an incredible difference in cancer research.