My oh my the days and weeks are just flying by! Our little guy is turning one this week and my mommy heart can’t believe it’s been a year. So much has changed in this last year! Obviously, we added a baby to our family, but we also moved from Oklahoma to Philadelphia, I changed jobs, my husband started his PhD program…and those are just the big things. I’ll be reminiscing about the past year with all the mommy tears later this week.
Without further ado, here is the newest edition of The Weekly Vista!
If you have a few minutes…
NY Times: The Power of Positive People
Everyday Abundant: On Abundance
Trash is for Tossers: How To Prep For Plastic Free July (It’s not too late to get involved!)
The Conversation: With teen mental health deteriorating over five years, there’s a likely culprit
My top 5 favorite things this week
- Mighty Nest Silicone Sandwich Bag – This is another great way to limit your waste and these are easy to clean! (Also, you can subscribe to Mighty Nest and get a new product every month, which is so fun.)
- EO Essentials Hand Santizing Wipes – These are great and not so “chemical” in comparison to other wipes. We like to keep these in our diaper bag.
- The Rainbow Fish – One of my favorite things about motherhood is that I’m constantly rediscovering things I loved from my childhood! This was a favorite book and I’m planning on getting it to share with my little guy.
- Montessori Styled Rattles – We are all about Montessori style toys and have this on our list for Prime Day!
- Tall Planters – I’m really getting back into gardening now that we have some space and have been trying to find some fun planters for our new home. These are top of my list!
As always, let me know if you have any questions or any topics you’d like me to cover in The Weekly Vista!